Summerville Dorchester Museum
100 East Doty Avenue, Summerville, SC 29483 843-875-9666
Summerville is located about 25 miles northwest of
Charleston, South Carolina, in historic Dorchester County.
Directions to the Summerville Dorchester Museum:
- Take I-26, Exit 199 A for Summerville.;
- Merge on US-17 Alt S/N Main Street;
- In 1.8 miles, cross the railroad tracks and move to the left lane;
- Take an immediate left on East Doty Avenue;
- The Summerville Dorchester Museum is on the right in less than 0.1 mile.
Additional parking is available directly behind the museum.
Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm
CLOSED: New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Weekend & the last two weeks of December for the Christmas Season.
Will reopen on Wednesday, January 4, 2017!
(admission is a voluntary $2 donation)